Tuesday, September 28, 2010

freak-nast




after a game of frolf (frisbee golf) with our good friends Scott and Bre I came home with a terrible itch on my hand. A few hours later may entire hand looked liked a huge creature. It seems that every year I get my fair share of bug bites and at least one of the bites will swell up whether it be on my leg, ankle, arm, and now hand. When I went to work I had to deal with customers staring at me as if I had a disease. Recovery took a bunch of benidryll ointments, benidryll pills, and time (about a week). All I have to say is that frolf is not in the works for me for a while not just because of the mysterious bug bite but I'll be honest Frolf is not my favorite sport to play.

5 comments:

  1. I just discovered you had a blog and thought this post was quite funny. I never knew that happened to your hand after we played so I'm sorry. We'll just let our husbands bask in the sport of frolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. What is happening to you!
    I love that you are blogging now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABBS! im soo excited that you have a blog. you are definitely married now ;) and im glad that i can actually see whats going on in your life since its been months since i've seen you. you're student teaching at MV? what the? how did we get so old? we need to catch up soon. but i'm really excited for this abs, real excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog Abby. Ours is justjorgys.blogspot.com. Looks like you had a fantabulous summer. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABBY!! How're you doing girly?? I found ur blog through another one and I'm so glad I did!!! Spencer told me he and peter are on the same flag football team!! I miss ur face!! Ur blog is super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete